All partners are fully involved and committed! Weekly meetings of the Steering Committee ; Preparatory meetings of the separate working groups to enhance the content of the seven (7) Work Packages; physical meeting of the leaders of the nine (9) partner Universities in Limerick on 12/12; continuous working meetings of all 7 working groups in Limerick between 12-14/12, are only some of the preparations that take place in order to submit the new EMERGE application at the end of January…in full confidence for the outcome of this comprehensive effort.
- EMERGE Partners Leaders reaffirm their commitment to the Alliance
- EMERGE partners join forces for the development of new academic programs
- Emerge engagement with Entrepreneurship and Industry stakeholders in the Thrace Region from Democritus University of Thrace and Neapolis University Pafos
- Collaborative Links and Partnership Arrangements Among NUP and DUTH Further Enhance EMERGE Institution Building
- High-ranking delegation from the University of Limerick visits EUF
No comments to show.